Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- WWE Classic Superstars series 15 Lex Luger by Jakks
- FLAMEER Durable Orchestra Bell C D E F G A B C Tone Sound Brick w Mallets Case Set
- VELCRO Blocks Formula Race Car by Velcro Kids
- BRAIN-O-MANIA TRIVIA QUIZ GAME by Lagoon Group
- B XX-Large GZZ Personalized Harley Half Helmet Bald Motorcycle Electric Car Helmet
- Black 36 Elegant Classic Comfort Street High Heel Sandals Women's Black High Heel Sandals fashionable
- Euredool Mini Deep Double Convex Stake
- Ty Beanie Ballz Spider-Man Plush 38031
- The Quaser of Stigmata II Lili Kamen 1 7 PVC fgure
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.